Cosmetic DentalWork helps you to improve your smile. Dentist can transform almost anyone’s teeth to give them the smile they desire with the help of COSMETIC dentistry. Our team of Om Dental Nagpur can provide you with even more information keeping your teeth in top condition. For more information, give us a call today on +91 8308729144 or visit us at https://omdentalnagpur.com
There are several procedure to help you to improve your smile. Your dentisthelps you to make them work some of these for you.
1. Teeth Whitening : Also known as “ bleaching of teeth,” this cosmetic procedure can brighten and whiten your teeth from discoloration, after regular cleaning and polishing of teeth. It can be done by your dentist at clinic or by you at home. Not everyone’s teeth need bleaching. Those who want more brightness in there dull shade teeth, they are posted for bleaching. This is ongoing process, need repetition at least every six months.
2. Tooth Veneers and Laminates : These are a thin shell made up of porcelain or composite material. They're custom made and cemented to the front side of the tooth. A veneer can be used to treat dental conditions such as a slightly crooked or fractured tooth, discolored tooth, chipped tooth, or even to cover spaces in between the teeth.
3. Cosmetic Tooth Crowns : Crowns or caps, are artificial tooth like shell cover, made to fit over your whole tooth after preparation of original tooth by Dentist. They are usually made out of acrylic or porcelain ceramic material that may be fused to metal to withstand biting pressure or made up of metal free zirconia. Crowns can be used in cosmetic dentistry to treat teeth that are poorly shaped, badly decayed, broken, chipped, or have had large fillings, or to cover spaces in between teeth.
4. Teeth Shaping : Also referred to as “enamel shaping,” the dentist can reshape the tooth by filing or removing some of the enamel. This process is usually not painful and can produce immediate effects to improve smile, but has some side effect like sensitivity.
5. Cosmetic Tooth Bonding : Tooth-colored materials used to bond to the tooth ,in order to repair or improve the appearance of a tooth that has been badly stained, broken, or chipped. Also cosmetic laminates are prepared chairside directly on the teeth with the help of this materials to cover the spaces between teeth and /or to change the appearance of teeth.
6. Orthodontic Treatment : Orthodontic treatment or Braces treatment are not only for kids. Now a days adults are seeking treatment for cosmetic purposes to improve smile. It also helps patient to improve brushing to maintain dental health .
7. Dental Implants : A dental implant is a titanium root like structure (screw) designed to replace missing tooth root. The device is surgically placed into the jawbone where the tooth is missing. A dental implant is designed to act as the tooth root and can anchor artificial teeth such as a crown, bridge, or denture.
Our team of Om Dental Nagpur can provide you with even more information keeping your teeth in top condition. For more information, give us a call today on +91 8308729144 or visit us at https://omdentalnagpur.com